Santa: What is another difference between a mosquito and a fly?
Banta: A fly can fly but a mosquito cannot mosquito.

**
Banta: When did George Washington die?
Santa: two days before his funeral.

**
Banta: Tell me five FEROCIOUS animals you can think of........
Santa: 3 Lions and 2 Tigers.

**
Banta Singh was in court charged with parking his car
in a restricted area. The Judge askd him if he had
anything to say in his defence. "They should not put
up such misleading notices", said Banta. "It said,
FINE FOR PARKING HERE"

**
Santa Singh and Banta Singh were always boasting of
their parents achievements to each other.
Santa Singh: Have you ever heard of the Suez Canal?
Banta Singh: yes I have.
Santa Singh: Well, my father dug it.
Banta Singh: That's nothing, have you ever heard of Dead Sea?
Santa Singh: yes I have.
Banta Singh: Well, my father killed it.

0 comments: