Dear LORD, I go to work everyday and put in 8 hours while my wife merely stays at home. I want her to know what I go through, so please create a trade in our bodies."God in his infinite wisdom, granted the man's wish.
The next morning, sure enough, the man awoke as a woman. He arose, cooked breakfast for his mate, awakened the kids, set out their school clothes, fed them breakfast, packed their lunches, drove them to school, came home and picked up the dry cleaning, took it to the cleaners and stopped at the bank to draw out money to pay the power company and the phone bill. Went grocery shopping, came home put away the groceries.
He cleaned out the litter box and bathed the dog. Then it was already 1p.m. and he hurried to make the beds, do the laundry, vacuum, dust, and sweep and mop teh kitchen floor. Ran to school to pick up the kids and got into an argument with them on the way home. Set out cookies and milk.
At 4:30p.m. he started to prepare dinner, while doing the laundry and bathing the kids. After dinner he cleaned the kitchen. About 9p.m. got ready for bed and was expected to make love although he was exhausted he didn't complain.
The next morning he got on his knees and said "LORD" I don't know what I was thinking, I was so wrong to envy my wife. Please, oh please let us change back."My Son, I feel you have learned your lesson and will change you back but you will have to wait 9 months. You got pregnant last night."

0 comments: